- The more I know, the more they need me.
- When you’re hungry for God, God promotes you and you demote demons.
- I will not fight a losing battle.
- Never look at a challenge and say, “God is trying to teach me something.” Bad things never comes from God.
- When you start to believe stuff that’s religious, it weakens your faith.
- The pain that you feel is designed to keep you quiet. Don’t stop praising God in the midst of a storm.
- There’s a purpose to my shout, walls come tumbling down when I shout.
- Declare this everyday, “I’ve been made worthy through the blood of Jesus.”
- When you shout, your dream that you thought was dead starts to move.
I don’t have time to be angry and meditate on the past, I’m too busy praising God.
- The Spirit quickens and makes alive.
- Many times we don’t recognize who is the root of the problem. Never forget that Satan is the root of the problem.
We’ve become too familiar with church and too unfamiliar with the God of the church.
- Deliverance cannot come because you’re living too good. Only God can show you who the real enemy is.
- God looks past our versade.
- I know where the real source of Power is.
- Lord make me a vessel of power, a vessel of honour.
- Many times we allow our words to put God in the same category as the enemy.
- You must understand that you are in a war, where there are people trying to not just to harm you but to take you out too.
- God is not the god of this world. Satan is still the god of this world.
- Satan has been stripped of the power of death to take you to hell.
2 Corinthians 4:4
“The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
- Whenever God gives to man He gives us progressive revelation.
- Satan was not always the god of this world. Adam was the god of this world.
- Some people come into the kingdom of God with a mindset of poverty.
- There are consequences for every law that’s been broken.
- There’s some glory/revelation that must still shine on you.
- The glorious light of the gospel illuminates your mind.
“ Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.”
- Don’t give the devil legal right to mess up your life.
- We have to realize that the laws that govern this earth came as a result of the fall of man.
- God is not the author or responsible for any of the bad things.
- The laws of God are there to help the world operate.
- When you sin you violate a law. If you violate the law, there are certain consequences.
- I cannot blame God for what I am going through.
- When I violate God’s laws the enemy operates in that realm.
- Just because you have a lot doesn’t mean you must give everything to the church.
- Do what God tells you to do by revelation.
- Don’t rob God. Once you’ve given to God, save and make investments.
We trust that this message has been a blessing to you. Stay tuned for more powerful teachings from the Word of God!