“8 The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works”
- It’s better to have the heart of someone than to have their money.
- I am not an island. I will need people, even if right now, I don’t think I do.
- God expresses Himself and exposes His heart in His Word through His actions.
“That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.”
- When I have the character of God I will even love those who doesn’t have an experience with my God.
- We should never curse people. Don’t pray against people.
- God doesn’t operate on a hate level. He is full of compassion and mercy.
- If God had to get angry quickly, I wouldn’t be here anymore. God is slow to anger.
- Be careful what words you speak over your relationships and life.
- In the last days Satan will use anger against you. Satan shows no mercy while he takes you out.
- Jesus was always moved with compassion.
- Many times you’re good to people and they take advantage of you.
- People are frail and have faults, but we shouldn’t punish someone for something someone else did.
- God never stops caring for me.
- We can no longer be moved by our feelings.
- Demonstrate the love of God.
- I must allow God to use me to be a vessel of honour.
- Matthew 14
- Matthew 20
- Matthew 9
“Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”
- It’s really hard to take a gift to someone who hurt you.
- Can you take of your money and bless someone who hates and hurt you?
- There’s nothing wrong with the person, sometimes our windows are dirty.
- Sometimes we do stuff and we think it’s the right thing. Only the Spirit of God can open our eyes.
- Sometimes in life, things clutter our view.
- The world is running around trying to fill a void.
- The mind and heart doesn’t speak the same language.
- What you fight in your mind is real.
- Jesus is not moved by me giving or not. He has everything already.
- I don’t need a Judas (money) because many time he will betray you.
- Work can become your Judas.
- The goodness of Jesus leads people to repentance.
- When you throw someone out, you don’t know who you are throwing the person out to.
- Who told you that you’re perfect? Stop living life in a glass box of judgment towards others.
- A righteous man falls, but gets up again.
- What does it help if you get inspired but not matured?
- The world caters for everyone.
- Jesus says, there is only one door. Jesus is the door.
- If there is only one door then you should be able to fit into it.
- You can walk thinking that you are right, but the test will determine.
- Repentance, forgiveness, mercy and compassion’s fits.
- It’s not how much you pray, it’s how you pray.
- If you’re not happy with where you are at, do something about it.
- When you are effective you become dangerous to the kingdom of Satan.
- Let go of the past.
- Don’t bring someone’s past up.
- The enemy will always try to use the people closest to you to hurt you the most.
- When you show grace, mercy and compassion there is no place for judgement.
We trust that this Word of Compassion has been a blessing to you. Stay tuned in for more powerful teachings from the Word of God.